Warehousing Manager (Oil & Gas) , Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Our client is one of the leading companies in Bulgaria. The company operates a fuel warehouse in Plovdiv. We are in the process of searching for a
Warehousing Manager (Oil & Gas)
to manage, organize and control the processes on site.
- Organizing, controlling and managing the movement of inventory in the base;
- Keeping the documentation on the acceptance and writing of the stock-material values;
-Supervising of warehouse staff;
- Organization and control of loading and unloading activities in the warehouse;
- Ensuring strict compliance with technological discipline, ensuring good organization of staff, as well as timely identification of hazards and potential risks to humans and the environment;
- Ensuring continuous monitoring of the safety of the equipment;
- Organizing the observance of the approved rules for healthy and safe working conditions and the rules for fire safety.
The company offers:
- very good remuneration
- opportunity to work in a company - an established market leader.
Requirements to the candidates:
- at least 2 years of experience in a similar position or as a fuel warehouse manager;
- organizational and leadership skills;
- knowledge of safety rules and technological requirements for fuel storage;
- good computer literacy / word, excel, internet /
If you are interested in the described position, send an up-to-date CV. We will contact candidates approved for interview.