Training and Recruitment Specialist, Silistra, Bulgaria
Our client, Tucai Bulgaria, is an international manufacturing company and a leader in its business niche. In order to expand their Human Resources team, we are in the process of searching for
Recruitment and Training Specialist
He/She will be an essential part of HR department of Tucai Bulgaria plant, responsible for the full recruiting process by collaborating closely with the hiring managers to understand internal hiring needs and goals. She/He will implement employer branding initiatives, be responsible for training and development plans and initiatives, supporting communication and manage events in the company.
- Responsible for the timely recruitment and hiring process of high quality: job descriptions, search sources, job announcements, applications, interviews, feedback and communication to and between candidates and managers, external vendors coordination;
- Consult and communicate with hiring managers through the hiring process, making sure company internal process requirements are met and candidates of high quality are attracted in a timely manner;
- Employer branding initiatives, participation in and/or organization of events aiming at the attraction of talent in the organization;
- Follow up on the on and offboarding initiatives for employees;
- Drafting and implementation of annual training plans for the company, follow up on results;
- Evaluating the training and development needs of the organization and management of internal and external training and development initiatives by delivering internal training or working with external vendors;
- Organization of internal events and supporting communication processes within the company;
- Reporting on results, according to approved criteria;
- Supporting HR in other initiatives;
Profile of successful candidate:
- Appropriate university or college education;
- Experience in recruitment and/or training and development;
- Experience in delivering training internally;
- Experience in the manufacturing sector and international company is a plus;
- English language on a good working level;
- MS Office(especially PowerPoint, Excel);
- Highly organized person, able to prioritize and multitask;
- Very good communication skills;
- A good team player.
- Competitive remuneration with bonus system upon target reach;
- Financial help with relocation to Silistra if the candidate is not from Silistra;
- Food vouchers;
- Interesting projects in HR with opportunities for professional development in a growing company.
If you see yourself in the profile, please send your CV and a short Cover Letter in English right now!
We are sorry but we can contact only the shortlisted candidates.