Strategic Buyer, Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Strategic Buyer to join a leading manufacturing in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria, specialising in electronic products.
As the Strategic Purchaser, you will be responsible for finding the best technical solutions for the customer which can consist a significant number of parts and suppliers.
You will also ensure that all KPI' and targets are achieved at supplier level, including safety, quality, delivery, contract compliance and cost.
As Strategic Buyer, your duties will be:
• Manage supplier portfolio
• Lead negotiations with suppliers.
• Support the development and execution of the sourcing strategy, supplier selection and cost reduction efforts.
An ideal Strategic Buyer will hold the following skills and experiences:
• Has 1+ year an experience in similar position
• Has experience in mechanical engineering environment, as well as preferably a degree in Mechanical engineering or Electrical design engineering
• Has excellent financial knowledge.
• Excellent IT skills
• Have strong analytical skills with a solution-focused attitude.
• Have in-depth understanding of the value chain.
• Must be fluent in English
• Swedish or Chinese would be an advantage
• Must be flexible, open minded and ability to work independently.
In return, you will have excellent opportunities for professional and personal development, a motivating salary.
If that is a rope that you are looking for, please send a CV. Only selected for interview candidates will be contacted.
Access Consultancy are helping employers across Europe to find the right personnel for their needs.