Sous Chef, United Kingdom
Boutique hotel in Cotswolds, central England is looking for Sous Chef
• Salary depending on experience of £ 24000-28000 per year
• Bonus up to £ 2000 / year
• 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
• Pension scheme
• Training and development
• Free car and food parking at work
• Private room. Accommodations available - shared a furnished 2-bed apartment with work colleagues - including kitchen and living room.
• Experience in high-end professional cuisine, preferably in AA rosette or Michelin star restaurant;
• A passion for trying new cooking suggestions - professionally or privately - and always wanting to learn more;
• Has experience in managing kitchen shifts, staffing and supplier relationships;
• Has the ability to contribute to the development of the menu;
• You need a minimum level of English proficiency in order to be effective in managing and working with colleagues and suppliers;
• You must have a valid driver's license.
If this is something you are interested in as a career growth, please submit a CV in English and evidence of your professional experience.