Sign up for an online job interview training
Get ready for an online job interview! Employers are increasingly using online platforms to get in touch with their future employees for first time. Quarantine has already been imposed in many countries due to the COVID19 pandemic, and people only leave their homes when they need to see a doctor, to visit a pharmacy or a grocery store. The offices are closed. Many companies' managers, accountant and sales departments are based online.
In Bulgaria, the state of emergency also imposed a restriction on contacts and face-to-face interviews are rather an exception.
At the same time the economic impact that the coronavirus causes, affects the labor market. Companies restructure and seek people who can be flexible and be sophisticated in the use of technology.
Access Consultancy offer:
Course for job seekers in online communication and job interviews.
- What technical training do we need to do an online interview?
- How to prepare yourself for an online interview with an employer?
- What platforms and applications are most commonly used?
- Why it's important to be prepared for an online interview?
- Practical exercise - online interview simulation.
- Bonus: free review and compilation of the CV in Bulgarian and translation into English.
Training is available in Bulgarian and English.
Sign up via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or via Viber +359876727857