Quality Engineer, Silistra, Bulgaria
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join manufacturing in Silistra, Bulgaria.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for creating and implementing the company's strategy for quality coordination and testing as well as suggesting solutions to identified quality problems.
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems as well as working on improvements in the Quality Management System in a manufacturing setting;
- Collaborate with the Product Development and Quality Engineer on new components and product improvements;
- Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement
- Oversee continuous improvement projects
- Collect quality data
- Manage and perform calibration
- Manage supplier quality metrics depending on your specific goals and improvement needs.
- Bachelor degree in engineering (Industrial engineering, Mechanical engineering, Chemical engineering, Automation engineering)
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems
- Knowledge of QA methodologies
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Good English language skills.
Send your CV now. We will be contacting short-listed candidates.