Production Operatives and Machine Operators, United Kingdom
Production Operatives (22k gross per annum) and Machine Operators (26k gross per annum) are required for food factory in Nottinghamshire, UK, on a long-term ongoing basis.
Clean dry working environment working with Confectionery.
You should speak English in order to qualify for the role.
Experience required for Machine Operator's role:
- Have previous experience of working in a similar role
- Manual and some labour intensive work
- Have a flexible approach to work, may be required to work outside core hours from time to time
To perform the other role you don't need previous experience and it will require:
- Handpicking products from the production lines.
- Hand sealing boxes.
- Packing product
- Ensuring quality control and excellent housekeeping standards are maintained at all times.
- 37.5 hours per week.
- 24/7 shift basis
- Visa sponsorship is provided.
- Free accommodation for the first month
Send a CV to apply now!