Production Manager, Silistra, Bulgaria
As a production manager for our client, manufacturing in the Silistra area, you'll oversee the production process, coordinating all production activities and operations. You'll need to:
- plan and draw up a production schedule
- decide on and order the resources that are required and ensure stock levels remain adequate
- select equipment and take responsibility for its maintenance
- set the quality standards
- ensure that the production will be cost-effective by estimating costs and negotiating and agreeing on budgets with both clients and managers
- monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed
- organize the repair of any damaged equipment
- liaise with different departments, teams and companies, e.g. suppliers, managers, clients
- ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed at all times
- supervise and motivate a team of workers
Requirements for the role:
- Excellent communication, numeracy, and computer literacy skills.
- Good people management skills and management of staff.
- Identifying problems and implement preventative strategies to minimize risk.
- Being able to develop good working relationships and trust with various teams.
- Strong problem-solving skills, analytic ability and be very detail-oriented.
- Engineering degree
- 5+ years' experience in manufacturing operations
- 2+ years' experience in a supervisory capacity