On behalf of our partner based in Nijkerk, Netherlands, we are looking for Plumbers who would like to join their team.
- To be suitable for the position of a plumber in a good way, we are looking for an independent person.
- You have a job-related qualification;
- You have 2+ years of experience as an all-round plumber
- You also have good communication skills in English.
- All necessary plumbing work done in industrial buildings, but also in housing or a shipyard.
- Mounting, process and finalize projects to an acceptable quality.
The employer's proposal:
- The work is outdoors or indoors, depending on the site, in compliance with all safety measures with protective equipment provided by the employer;
- Safety Training (VCA) provided
- A contract under Dutch law
- Contract duration - 78 weeks worked
- Salary from 460 - 520 euros net per week (based on 40 hours per week)
- Work Schedule: 8 hours a day, 5 days / week
- Planned breaks at work: 15 minutes in the morning, 30 minutes at noon, 15 minutes in the afternoon
- Overtime and weekends are paid according to Dutch law
- Paid leave 24 days a year
- Living conditions: the house you will live in is spacious and equipped with all amenities;
- The cost of housing is at the expense of the employer:
- All applicants are insured by the employer under the same conditions as nationals of the country of destination.
- The first trip to the place of accommodation site is paid by the employer
- In case of departure earlier than 6 months, the transport costs from Bulgaria to the Netherlands are deducted from the employee's last salary.
If you are interested in the offer, send your CV now. We will contact the approved candidates.