PHP Developer, Sofia, Bulgaria
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. The role is office based in Sofia.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
-Collaborate with other developers to ensure excellent results
- 3+ years' of experience in PHP
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks, such as Laravel, Zend, Symfony etc depending on your technology stack
- Understanding the fully synchronous behaviour of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Strong command of English
Send a CV and we will be contacting selected for interview candidates.