Payroll specialist, Ruse, Bulgaria
We are looking for an experienced payroll specialist who will be responsible for and perform all tasks related to human resources and salary preparation.
The position is for a successful accounting company in Ruse, Bulgaria.
In order to be a successful candidate for the position of payroll specialist, you must be able to identify and solve problems related to the preparation of documents on employment and salaries, as well as to ensure strict compliance with regulatory standards.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Collection of data from customers on the time worked by their employees, as well as other necessary information for the preparation of salaries.
- Data entry in software programs.
- Calculation of salaries, benefits, tax reliefs, commissions, etc.
- Preparation and processing of payrolls and cash bank payments.
- Maintaining accurate records of payroll and transaction documentation.
- Preparation of income statements.
- Answering inquiries related to pay and resolving cases if necessary.
- Preparation of financial statements for accounting and auditing purposes.
- Preparation of periodic salary reports for review by management.
- Preparation of all necessary documentation related to employment and the requirements of tax and social security legislation.
Requirements for the post holder:
- Suitable for the position education- preferably in the field of accounting.
- Experience in a position related to payroll and human resources.
- Working knowledge of basic accounting principles and practices for wage formation.
- Experience with accounting and payroll software.
- Excellent knowledge in the field of labour, tax and social security legislation in Bulgaria.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organizational skills and time management skills.
- A successful candidate must also have excellent skills in working with many people.
If you see yourself in a similar position, send us an up-to-date CV.
We will contact selected candidates for an interview.