Payroll and HR coordinator
We are looking for a Payroll and HR Coordinator for our client's office in the Silistra area. The role requires to manage all payroll and HR activities in the factory and to bridge in-house administration with an outsourcing partner.
- The Payroll Coordinator will ensure the collection of all necessary information and documents and investigate and resolve any payroll issues or discrepancies.
- To be successful as a Payroll and HR Coordinator you should be able to efficiently coordinate payroll and HR tasks and strictly follow company policies and legal regulations.
- An outstanding Coordinator should also possess strong people skills.
- Collecting and verifying employee and timekeeping data.
- Reviewing computed wages to ensure accuracy.
- Updating payroll and administrative information for promotions, transfers, terminations, and new hires.
- Preparing statements reflecting earnings, taxes, and deductions.
- Answering questions and resolving issues regarding payroll and HR.
- Ensuring compliance with company policies, relevant industry regulations, tax, and deduction laws.
- Preparing reports for management and auditing purposes.
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Degree in accounting, finance or a related field.
- Experience in payroll and HR administration.
- Good working knowledge of accounting practices, employment and tax laws.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, payroll systems and database software.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in Bulgarian and English
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Strong attention to detail.
If you feel you are the wanted person. send your CV right now.
We will be contacting selected for interview candidates.