Operations Manager, CNC machines manufactury, Plovdiv, Bulgaria
We are looking for an Operations Manager in CNC manufacturing based in Plovdiv area, Bulgaria.
- Plan and implement the operational management and control of the technological process and production tasks. The post holder will be directly responsible for achieving the set deadlines and quality standards;
- Control the observance of the technological and production know-how;
- Organize and control the work and implementation of production tasks of staff;
- Monitor and control the provision of materials, blanks, and details;
- Monitor the quality of adjustment, readjustment, and repair of equipment and compliance with technological discipline;
- Analyze the consumption of raw materials and their compliance with the technical documentation and offers optimizations;
- Participate in analyzing the quality of production;
- Develop proposals for improving the technological level of production.
- Responsible for the efficiency indicators of the production processes and the quality of the final product.
To be a successful candidate you should have:
- Engineering degree
- Experience in CNC machine manufacturing
- High level of technical competence in the field of metalworking machines with CNC control;
- Good command of spoken English;
- Knowledge of software for programming and detail technology;
- Experience in organizing production activities, task allocation and tracking of their implementation
Apply now and we will be contacting selected for interview candidates.