MIG-MAG or 111 Welders for Finland
Our client -a company based in Finland, is looking for English speaking Welders to work in shipyards in the country.
The positions are for people with experience and qualifications in process 111 (manual arc welding), or for MIG / MAG welding - process 135 + 136.
- experience - minimum 2 years;
- command of a foreign language - English at a spoken level is a mandatory;
- opportunity for long-term engagement;
- experience in overseas projects is a major advantage;
- strict adherence to all site rules and procedures
- very good hourly wage at 40 hours a week - approx. 1500 EUR net
- opportunity for overtime
- Finnish employment contract
- secured accommodation
If the proposal is of interest to you, please send an up-to-date CV with a photo and documents proving your qualification and experience.
We will becontacting selected for an interview applicants.