Manufacturing Engineer Programmer for CNC machines, Isle of Man
On behalf on a manufacturing company, a global provider of components and services to the aerospace industry located on the Isle of Man, British Isles, we are looking for a CNC Manufacturing Engineer.
- The appropriate candidate must be able to demonstrate experience in defining and providing efficient CNC machining processes.
- Solid knowledge and skills in working with CAD, CAD / CAM and CNC are required.
- You will be an integral part of the engineering team that defines and implements effective hassle-free processes for new and existing product lines that are conducive to modern aerospace manufacturing techniques.
CNC Manufacturing Engineer:
• Works effectively within a multifunctional team to develop and produce specifications in accordance with existing guidelines, on time and within budget.
• Interprets customer drawings, CAD models and specifications.
• Works closely with operators.
• Knows EdgeCam, Esprit, Vericut, Mazatrol, Heidenhain and Fanuc Gcode.
• Uses 3D CAD systems like Solidworks.
• Experience in design.
• Problem solving skills
• Excellent command of English
The company offer:
- Salary - up to £ 45,000 per year depending on experience;
- Relocation assistance
- Other benefits for long time service
If the proposal is of interest to you, please send an updated CV. We will contact selected for an interview candidates.