Logistics Operations Specialist, Ruse
Our client is a company with traditions in trade. We are looking for a Logistics Operations Specialist who will work in the office in Ruse.
- According to customer requests, you are responsible for inquiries and coordination of goods delivery, dealing with sales department and carriers - internal and external.
- Follow the delivery offers.
- Monitor the timely loading of goods and delivery in compliance with all requirements for loading and unloading.
- You provide stock information.
- You prepare regular reports on the performed operations.
- You provide timely information on the status of requests to all stakeholders.
- You also perform other tasks related to the maintenance and approval of documentation in connection with the logistics operations in the company.
- Appropriate education
- 1+years of experience in a similar position, ideally in a logistics work environment.
- Ability to work with specialized software and knowledge of MS Office.
- Good analytical and fast decision-making skills.
- Dynamics, good communication and customer service.
- Good ability to learn and organize the work process.
You have a strong understanding of inventory management best practices and logistics.
If you meet the above conditions and are looking for a suitable job, send us your CV.