HSE Manager, Silistra, Bulgaria
Access Consultancy are helping employers across Europe to find the right personnel for their needs.
Registration Number with the Bulgarian Employment Agency 2566 and 2567/2018.
Our client Tucai Bulgaria is an international manufacturer, a leader in their business niche. For their factory in the Silistra area, they are looking to hire a Health and Safety Manager to ensure the workplaces are in compliance with occupational safety regulations.
- Ensuring working practices comply with legislation, through observation, audit and risk assessment
- Auditing production process, keeping on the lookout for any unsafe behavior or breaks in regulations
- Assessing risk and possible safety hazards of all aspects of operations
- Creating analytical reports of safety data
- Presenting safety principles to staff in meetings or lecture-type training sessions
- Participating in continuing education to update knowledge of health and safety protocols and techniques
- Determining whether the finished product is safe for customers
- Creating safety plans that include suggested improvements to existing infrastructure and business processes
- Sharing information, suggestions, and observations with project leadership to create consistency in safety standards throughout the production team and the entire company
- Meeting company health and safety goals.
Ideally, candidates will have:
- A relevant qualification
- A proven track record of working in a similar position within a manufacturing
- Experience in carrying out SHE inspections and audits on a rolling program
- The ability to communicate effectively with personnel at all levels within the organization
- Strong PC skills ideally MS Office
- Experience in training others on Safety, Health and Environment issues
- Good English language skills.
- excellent remuneration package
- support with relocation to Silistra
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on "APPLY" today, forwarding an up-to-date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.