Our client is a well-established international manufacturing company, a leader in their business niche. On their behalf, we are looking for an experienced HR Manager to oversee and implement all human resources operations and ensure they’re aligned with our client's business goals.
The role is based in Silistra.
Our ideal candidates should have solid experience with HR practices (4+ years) and employee management.
- Developing and administering human resources plans and procedures that relate to company personnel;
- Planning, organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the HR department;
- Contributing to the development of HR department goals, objectives, and systems;
- Creating and revising job descriptions;
- Conducting annual salary surveys;
- Developing, analyzing, and updating the company’s salary budget;
- Consulting with line management and provide daily HR guidance
- Resolving complex employee relations issues
- Working closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Monitoring and reporting on workforce and succession planning
- Identifying training needs for teams and individuals and conduct the training sessions
- Implementing the organization’s recruiting strategy
- Sourcing the best candidates for the vacancies at the company.
- Interviewing applicants
- Processing transfers, promotions
- Managing new employees onboarding.
The successful candidate should also ensure regulatory compliance with legal requirements pertinent to the day-to-day management of employees and interpret human resources policy to company management.
- Proven 4+ years of professional experience
- Excellent people management skills
- Analytical and goal-oriented
- Thorough knowledge of labor legislation
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
- Fluency in English
Send an up-to-date CV if you are interested in such an excellent job opportunity.