HR Business Partner, Ruse, Bulgaria
We are looking for a qualified HR business partner to oversee and implement all human resources operations and ensure they’re aligned with our client's business goals.
Our client is a manufacturing company. The role is for their office in Ruse.
Our ideal candidates should have solid experience with HR practices (4+ years) and employee management.
- Consulting with line management and provide daily HR guidance
- Resolving complex employee relations issues
- Working closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Monitoring and reporting on workforce and succession planning
- Identifying training needs for teams and individuals and conduct the training sessions
- Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed
- Implementing the organization’s recruiting strategy
- Sourcing the best candidates for the vacancies at the company.
- Interviewing applicants
- Processing transfers, promotions
- Managing new employees onboarding.
The successful candidate should also ensure regulatory compliance with legal requirements pertinent to the day-to-day management of employees and interpret human resources policy to company management.
- Proven 4+ years of professional experience
- Excellent people management skills
- Analytical and goal-oriented
- Thorough knowledge of labor legislation
- Ability to travel at least once per week
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
- BS degree in Human Resources or related field
- Fluency in English
Send an updated CV if you are interested in such an excellent job opportunity.