Health And Safety Officer, Silistra, Bulgaria
International manufacturing based in Silistra area are looking to hire a Health and Safety Officer to ensure the workplaces are in compliance with occupational safety regulations.
- Ensuring working practices comply with legislation, through observation, audit and risk assessment
- Auditing production process, keeping on the lookout for any unsafe behaviour or breaks in regulations
- Assessing risk and possible safety hazards of all aspects of operations
- Creating analytical reports of safety data
- Presenting safety principles to staff in meetings or lecture-type training sessions
- Participating in continuing education to update knowledge of health and safety protocols and techniques
- Determining whether the finished product is safe for customers
- Creating safety plans that include suggested improvements to existing infrastructure and business processes
- Sharing information, suggestions, and observations with project leadership to create consistency in safety standards throughout the production team and the entire company
- Meeting company health and safety goals.
Ideally, candidates will have:
- A relevant qualification
- A proven track record of working in a similar position within a manufacturing
- Experience of carrying out SHE inspections and audits on a rolling programme
- The ability to communicate effectively with personnel at all levels within the organisation
- Strong PC skills ideally MS Office
- Experience of training others on Safety, Health and Environment issues
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on "SEND a CV" today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.