Full Stack Developer (PHP), on-site job - Spain
The job requires relocation to Barcelona, Spain!
We are looking for the role of mid Full Stack Developer (PHP), with solid (5+ years) experience in PHP, MySQL, RDMS, and broad experience in system design and architecture.
Also, the client would like to see that you have:
- understanding of PHP Unit, Jest or Mocha frameworks
- experience with Issue Tracking Platform - Git, Jira
- excellent problem-solving skills and a love of technical challenges
Must be self-motivated, and able to multitask across projects
- Participate in a team-oriented environment to develop heavy loaded web-based applications with complex business logic
- Maintain and upgrade existing applications
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and make constructive suggestions for change
In return, you can expect:
- Experience working for a trusted partner to companies in various industries and award-winner.
- Your future employer is also considered a top15 technology by the EU in the fight against climate change.
- You will work with a diverse customer team and gain experience working within a dynamic environment.
- Salary range € 35 - 40k per annum gross. For the right candidate, it can be negotiated.