Food Quality Control Technologist, Malta
Our client is a family-owned company with more than 100 years of history in food production. You have a chance to work in one of the leading companies in beautiful Malta as a Food Quality control Technician.
- To be responsible for the Quality Control Checks of the following:
• Chemical / Organoleptic Tests
- Daily chemical water analysis
• Assist in testing of raw materials and packaging
- To carry out quality spot checks and visual inspections on production lines while making sure that finished products conform with specifications and are within parameters following the checks conducted.
- Degree in Food Technology
- two ears’ work experience in a similar role, in the food industry;
- good command (written and communication) in English
- desire to live in Malta
- A contract is for 3 year period after which it will be renewed on a yearly basis.
- A working week from 40 - 43 hours
- Yearly Basic Gross salary €18 500 or €14,840 net
- Bonuses €512 per year
- Overtime Hours €2,325 per year
- Yearly Flight Travel €200
- Yearly Transport paid pro-rata on a monthly basis at €25 = €300 per year
- Yearly accommodation paid pro-rata on a monthly basis at €166 = €2,000
If the job suits you, please send an up-to-date CV. We will be contacting candidates selected for interviews.