Food Production Supervisor, Malta
Our client is a family-owned company with more than 100 years of history of food production. You have a chance to work in one of the leading companies in beautiful Malta as a Production Supervisor. The company's owners are proud to work with hundreds of farmers who regularly supply fresh agricultural products. This has helped the company achieve its well-deserved leading position in food processing in Malta.
Regarding the position:
- Communicate and ensure the team are aware of day to day targets;
- Adherence to and completion of the agreed daily and weekly production plan;
- Ensuring work efficiency;
- Responsible for implementing and management of manufacturing processes;
- Create and support the implementation of a consistent training plan, ensuring staff adhere to the schedule set and complete the required documentation;
- Supervise, support and motivate staff;
- Ensure all Company policies and employee communications are effectively conveyed to employees and deal with issues raised, and where appropriate, refer concerns and suggestions to HR.
- You should be happy to move to Malta for a long-term commitment;
- You should be able to prove at least 1+ years of experience as a Food Industry Supervisor / Team Leader
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as a part of a team
- Great Time management skills
- Excellent English language skills
- A contract is for 3 year period after which it will be renewed on a yearly basis.
- A working week from 45- 50 hours
- Yearly Gross salary €24,592
Yearly Flight Travel €200
Yearly Transport paid pro-rata on a monthly basis at €25 = €300
Yearly accommodation paid pro-rata on a monthly basis at €166 = €2,000
If that is you, please send an up-to-date CV. We will be contacting candidates selected for interviews.