Financing of employers on measures to promote employment
FINANCING BY THE EMPLOYMENT AGENCY - RUSE
Financing for employers with funds under the measures of the Employment Promotion Act for October.
* Measures are announced every month if there is a free resource. If you wish to apply, this must be done immediately after the announcement!
WHAT is funded:
Measures for job creation and employment of the persons listed below (labor costs incl. Costs at employer's expense):
- unemployed young people up to the age of 29
- for internships for unemployed persons
- unemployed over 55 years of age
- unemployed persons with continuously maintained registration for at least 6 months, or unemployed persons up to 24 years of age, or unemployed persons with primary or lower education, or unemployed persons over 50 years of age
- Adult training
How to get a grant:
The funds for the expenses incurred by the persons or the employers shall be reimbursed upon presentation of supporting documents.
WHO CAN APPLY:
Employers from the municipalities of Rousse, Ivanovo and Slivo pole can apply.
HOW TO APPLY:
An application is submitted to the State Administration of Ruse. Approval is in the order of application.
WHEN is the deadline:
The deadline is until the resource is exhausted. The funds under these measures are limited.
WHO is financing:
The funding is from the Employment Agency.