Financial activities Manager
Access Consultancy are helping employers across Europe to find the right personnel for their needs.
Registration Number with the Bulgarian Employment Agency 2566 and 2567/2018.
On behalf of our client - a manufacturing-based in Ruse, we are looking for a Financial activities Manager.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the business to minimize financial risk
- Cash flow management and control. Planning, cash distribution, liquidity control.
- Reviewing funding needs, monthly reporting of all treasury activities to senior management
- Analysing and performing appropriate funding activities (loans, deposits, etc.)
- Managing treasury operations and controls
- Managing banking relationships
- Driving treasury specific projects/initiatives across the region.
- Analysis of debit and credit indebtedness. Turnover analysis. Analysis of overdue receivables and payables.
Requirements for the right candidate:
- Higher education in Banking or Finance.
- Experience in Finance - 3+ years
- Good command of English language
The company would support relocation to Ruse
You will receive a good salary package plus additional health insurance and food vouchers.
Send your CV now.
We will be connecting selected for interview candidates.