Expert on plastics and polymers - Pleven, Bulgaria
For a client, a company engaged with processing plastics and polymers in the city of Pleven, Bulgaria, we are looking for
Expert on plastics and polymers.
- Experience in working with plastics and polymers;
- Expertise on plastic waste and polymers;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Good computer literacy;
- Organizational skills;
- Driving license
- Knowledge of the environment, common environmental concepts, the recycling value chain and the operational aspects of recycling;
- Knowing local and government policy on recycling will be an asset
- Controlling the overall recycling of plastics and polymers;
- Staff training;
- Approving the work schedules of the staff;
- Leading, supporting and motivating the team to meet their goals;
- Responsibility for employees to follow company policies and procedures;
- Performing any other work-related tasks, such as compiling reports, suggestions, etc.
If you are confident in the field of plastics and polymers and want to join a team working in a modern recycling plant, send an up-to-date resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be contacted with candidates who have been approved for an inretview.