Electrical Technicians, Malta
Our client provides both the installation and maintenance of Mechanical and Electrical services for a wide variety of customers across Malta.
On their behalf, we are looking for
experienced Electrical technicians to undertake a variety of tasks relating to setting out, test, inspect, troubleshoot, and maintain electrical infrastructure.
To be a good fit for the job you should:
- be an individual with great attention to safety precautions;
- be experienced (2+ years) in different kinds of electrical devices and systems;
- be able to look at electrical drawings and scan them for issues, making sure that they work before installation.
- be able to look for problems in complicated electrical grids, isolate the issue and solve it.
- be able to identify issues and take corrective measures to fix problems with electrical components.
- have the ability to work with wires, using hand tools, and handling small components requires manual dexterity.
- possess Electricians license A and preferably B. Knowledge in both single and three-phase installations.
- speak English
50 hours a week from Monday to Friday starting from 06:30 AM until 5 PM
You need to present:
- European passport or working permission to work in Malta
- Clean police conduct certificate
Up to €9.04 per hour depending on experience;
overtime is paid €10.50 per hour.