Deputy manager - rail operations
As the Rail Operations Deputy Manager, you will assist in developing the rail practice and participate in capturing and executing railroad operations-oriented projects. The individual will be involved with client engagement from inception through delivery to represent all of our client's rail industry capabilities. The role is based in Northern Bulgaria. A relocation package is available.
- Develop rail service operating plans
- Calculate operating statistics and costs.
- Perform operations analysis and simulation tasks on a variety of transit and rail projects.
- Work effectively and collaboratively in a multi-discipline team environment.
- Work closely with company's manager
- Assist in the preparation of planning documents for projects.
- Monitor compliance with the defined annual development plan of the company and control the planned annual budget of the company
- Prepare reports on identified discrepancies in safe operation and operation, identifies and implements measures to address and prevent them
Skills and Knowledge You Bring
- Interest in strategic transportation planning.
- Ability to visualize operating data and concepts.
- Familiarity with railroad operating rules and procedures is a plus.
- Master’s Degree in transportation, economics, or related field
- 3+ years of related professional experience
- Strong and creative problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of all applications within the Microsoft Office software group.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in both Bulgarian and English.
Send a CV now. We will be contacting candidates selected for an interview.