Customer service assistant with Romanian language, Sofia based
For a client who is expanding to the Romanian market, we are looking for a customer service agent who takes care of online fashion shop customers' satisfaction. The role will be performed from the company's office in Sofia. Working hours 9 AM - 6 PM Monday to Friday.
We are looking for people who can gain the trust of potential customers with a clear, frank and purposeful conversation in Romanian.
You will help customers navigate the services offered and choose the best solution for themselves.
Suitable candidates will have the opportunity to communicate daily in Romanian with people with different interests and businesses - both speaking and answering emails.
- Good customer service skills
- Open-minded for new knowledge and areas of development
- Ability to have a conversation in Romanian on the phone
- Excellent written Romanian
- Striving for excellent customer service and providing timely information on inquiries.
- Confidence to ask questions and the desire to learn more about the client's needs
- Ability to deal with difficult situations
Requirements for education and previous experience
• At least 1 year of customer service experience
• Previous experience in a call centre is a plus
• Higher education is preferred, but not required, as long as you have a flair for customer service and excellent Romanian.
• Ability to work with MS Office, CRM or similar databases or web-based e-commerce solutions.
If you see yourself in such a role, please apply with an up-to-date CV.
We will get in touch with the right candidate.