CNC Mill Turn machine setter-operators, Isle of Man
For a manufacturing company, a global provider of components and services to the aerospace industry located on the Isle of Man, British Isles, we are looking for
CNC Mill Turn machine setter-operators
The job consists of servicing machines like Traubs, Citizens, Mazaks and Gildemeisters.
We are eager to hear from experienced operators who speak English, who are eager to learn and who:
- will ensure that the work meets customer specifications and company procedures;
- work well and in compliance with the standards;
- are able to work on their own initiative and as part of a team;
- speak and read in English.
- Dexterity and experience in handling fine details;
- desire to adhere to company processes and policies related to work;
- qualification for work with CNC milling machines;
- desire and opportunity to learn and maintain complex procedures.
The employer offers:
- pay rate between £ 13.06 - £ 15.55 depending on experience (plus 22.5% shift allowance for rotating double days).
- 33 days annual leave, including bank holidays
- other benefits when you stay with the employer for more than 6 months
Expat Survey ranks the Isle of Man on the best place for expatriates in the British Isles and the 12th best place in the world.
86% of residents say they have an excellent quality of life
The safest place to live in the British Isles
14% higher average annual salary on the Isle of Man than the United Kingdom.
If you see yourself as part of a successful global company and the Isle of Man is where you would live, submit an up-to-date CV and qualification documents.
We will contact the approved candidates.
Our registration number of the Bulgarian Employment Agency is 2566 - for recruitment in Bulgaria, and 2567 - for recruitment for other countries.