CNC Machine Programmer, Plovdiv, Bulgaria
We are looking for a CNC Machine Programmer with experience in a similar position in a manufacturing plant, proficiency in English and excellent skills in CAD systems - SolidWorks and CAM systems Esprit. The position is in manufacturing in Plovdiv area.
Main duties and activities for this position:
- Preparing programs for processing details for the constructed machines;
- Preparing technological documentation for the production of parts and assemblies;
- Determining the production routes of the product and the standard times;
- Determining the necessary resources for the production of parts - materials, tools, consumables, equipment, etc .;
- Compiling technologies for the introduction of new products in production.
Previous experience in a similar position in a manufacturing setting - at least 2 years
• Proficiency in English at the working level;
• Ability to cope with technical documentation - reading drawings and 3D models;
• Knowledge of the main tools for metalworking;
• Excellent handling of CAD systems - SolidWorks and CAM systems Esprit.
Apply with your up to date CV. We will be contacting selected for interview candidates.