Care Assistant, United Kingdom
We are looking for experienced Care Assistants to join teams at residential and care homes in United Kingdom.
Healthcare Assistants / Care Assistants should have at least 3 months experience in working with the elderly or disabled people.
- Payment: £ 8.30 - £ 8.50 per hour.
- Full-time - at least 40 hours per week with the possibility of additional shifts.
- Healthcare professionals have the opportunity to develop, to get further training and attaining the position of Junior Nurse which means higher payment before obtaining a PIN to work as a Nurse.
- PIN registered Nurses are welcome as well. Pay rates for Nurses £15 - £17.50
One year employment contract with the possibility of extension.
Your daily responsibilities include: getting to know your clients and their interests and needs, assisting with personal care such as washing, assisting with the use of the toilet and dressing, preparing food, eating and giving medicines.
- At least 3 months experience as a caregiver / healthcare assistant is required.
- Good level of spoken English.
- An essential characteristic of successful applicants is their desire to work and help people.
- EU citizenship
- 2 recommendations - from last employer as well as one for your care experience.
If the proposal is something you are looking for, please send an up-to-date CV with a photo.
We will contact the approved candidates.