Business Development Specialist, Bucharest, Romania
Access Consultancy is a recruitment company working for clients all across Europe.
We have an opportunity for an experienced Business Development Specialist based in Bucharest or willing to relocate to join our client's team.
The role will primarily consist of acquiring new clients and managing existing clients, with a focus on logistics and rail transport.
The ideal candidate is:
• educated to degree level or equivalent
• able to influence and persuade potential clients by building profitable relationships and networks
• have proven experience in acquiring and developing new clients and managing existing clients for rail transport
• able to convert leads into firm profitable contracts
• able to communicate effectively at all levels with relevant stakeholders - including clients and colleagues
• able to work alone and as a team member
• highly proactive and driven to succeed
• have excellent organizational and sales skills including presenting to clients, prioritizing work, good timekeeping etc.
• excellent English language skills / Bulgarian would be an advantage.
- Develop new business for our client's rail transport and logistics services
- Gain and maintain clients, identify and attract fee-paying clients
- Establish, develop and maintain profitable relationships with key introducer/ decision-makers
- Find suppliers of spare parts for locomotives and wagons
- Supervise the collaboration between the company and logistics
If you feel your skills meet the requirements please apply and we will be contacting the successful candidates.