Operations Manager, Ruse
Due to the increased workload associated with warehouse management services, our client is looking to appoint an Operations Manager.
-management of a team;
-managing the daily functions of the business;
-quality control of the work performed;
-preparation of work schedules and procedures related to the activity.
- excellent communication and leadership skills;
- experience in managing people;
- excellent computer literacy;
- knowledge of e-commerce or warehouse management would be an advantage;
- excellent command of English;
- driver's license (active driver) and availability for business trips.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to create and maintain an efficient system of operation to support business needs. The candidate should be comfortable multitasking and working cross-functionally with different business units. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in related fields.