Manufacturing Logistics Manager - based in Silistra
International manufacturing are looking to hire a Logistics Manager to be accountable for monitoring and initiating actions to ensure adequate materials and finished goods are available to satisfy customers demand. The role is based in their office Silistra.
Our client is in need of an experienced Logistics Manager to add to their growing team. If you love to take care of customers and enjoy planning, managing, and monitoring logistics operations, then apply today to become a part of this growing company.
The position will support the Plant Manager within a manufacturing environment to oversee the movement and distribution of all products in their facility.
Key responsibilities include:
- Strategically plan, set up, and manage the warehouse, logistics, and transportation areas.
- Track inbound and outbound materials/shipments.
- Ensure the company has the most effective shipping routes and techniques.
- Act as liaison for suppliers and vendors and assist with negotiations.
- Manage inventory, warehouse, transportation, and other logistics processes set -up performance management system (KPIs and reviews) for ongoing continuous improvement
- Ensure that quality, quantity, customer satisfaction, and financial commitments are met
- Ensure compliance with laws/regulations.
- 5+ years of experience in a Logistics Management role.
- Experience working in the manufacturing industry is preferred
- Experience using ERP systems and Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor's degree in the related field is preferred
- Proven ability to develop actionable reports on inventory values, capacity, and product availability
- Ability to operate strategically as well as to deeply analyze large data sets and draw conclusions
- Advanced English language skills
If you are looking for such a position please send an up-to-date CV. We will be contacting selected for interview candidates.